Saturday, April 26, 2008

My favourite Korean Movies and Dramas:

My all time favourite Korean films (not necessarily in the below order):
1. Bungee jumping of their own
2. Il Mare (Siworae – 시월애)
3. Traces of Love (Gaeulro-가을로)
4. Wind struck (Nae yeojachingureul sogae hamnida -내 여자친구를 소개합니다)
5. Daddy long legs (Kidari ajeossi)
6. Daisy (Deiji – 데이지)
7. …ing
8. My girl and I (Parang-juuibo)
9. Solace (Salanghal ddae iyagihaneun geotdeul-
사랑할 때 이야기하는 것들)
10. Lover'sConcertos


My all time favourite Korean dramas (not necessarily in the below order):

*. Winter Ballad
1. A love to kill
2. Full House
3. Stairway to heaven
4. My Girl
5. Hello! Miss
6. Romance
7. Lovers in Paris
8. Spring Waltz (though it was a disappointment, I loved the concept and the music. The Director did a poor work)

9. The 1st Coffeeshop Prince

10. Princess Hours (Goong)


No comments:

Post a Comment