Friday, April 25, 2008

My Favourite Korean Actresses

My favourite Korean actresses-
(Not necessarily in the below order)

1. Shin Min-Ah
She has the perfect face and height. She’s also very cute and her dimple is simply captivating. She can express well and has a strong screen presence. I like her a lot personally and want her to succeed more in her career.


2. Song Hye-Gyo
She’s got the sweetest, prettiest and the most charming face. I laughed and laughed watching her in “Full House”. It was after having a glimpse of her in “Autumn Fairytale” and had watched “My Girl/ Parang-juuibo” I learnt she is not only versatile but also a very talented actress. I believe she has the most photogenic face…


3. Lee Da-Hae
She looks very much like Song Hye-Gyo, but taller and younger. When I first saw her in “My Girl”, I thought she copies Song Hye-Gyo but gradually more I saw of her more I started liking her. She is talented, beautiful and acts very well. I loved both her dramas, “My Girl” and “Hello! Miss”, they made me giggle and smile all the way…


4. Kim Ha-Neul
I instantly liked her when I first saw her in “Romance”, and then I watched “Too Beautiful to Lie”, “My Tutor friend” and “Almost love” and fell for her charm completely. I like her pairing with Kwon Sang-Woo in the last two films, they share good chemistry…


5. Jun Ji-hyun
She is an extremely beautiful and talented actress. She’s one of the most well known Korean faces all over Asia. She’s acted in my all time favourite films, “Il mare, daisy and Wind struck”.



6.
Im Su-jeong
Her film “Sad Movie” made me cry and cry. She played another of my favourite actress Shin Min-Ah’s elder sister in “Sad Movie”. I find her very cute and a fine actress. Her films “…ing, Sad movie, and I am Cyborg, but it’s OK” are few of my favourite films.

No comments:

Post a Comment