Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WheeSung- Fading Star...★...

I am totally in love with WheeSung’s song ‘Fading star’. The voiceover done by him and Lee Hyori adds to the melancholic feel of the song and video. The song is very soulful and pleasant. The Music Video is very glamorous and nicely made. Hyori is looking gorgeous in her dress and WheeSung is looking good too. They make a good onscreen couple.
The entire day I have just been playing this one song over and over again and I am still not tired of listening to it…

At the end of the video when WheeSung hangs up the phone saying “An-yeong” (Bye) before he jumps from the building and Heori saying “Mian-he” (Sorry) is so touching and that it does something to my heart and eyes….

Waaaaa”””Ah! I love this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment