Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"The Forgotten Garden” by Kate Morton 7:40pm

It’s November; autumn; onset of winter. I can feel the chills already. What I like to do to keep myself entertained? I have been reading a book called “The Forgotten Garden” by Kate Morton and I love reading it tucked under my warm blanket. If I go on with the review of the book, I'll need another blog to describe it. In short, it's for people who love fairy tales and believe in old world romance with a bit of suspense and adventure...

Apart from it, Big Bang keeps me moving. A big girl gotta’ have her daily exercise (wicked smile)…
Hey! Big Bang’s Japan tour was a huge success, 20’000 seats sold out! They are back in Korea for their new album, ‘Remember’. I have my news source…lol...

The other day my friend- Pi asked why my entertainment blog only has Korean artists…. I have many other favourites too… I love watching world movies and listen to J-Pop, C-Pop, Hindi and English songs as well but whenever I sit down to write in this blog the only thing that come to my mind is Korea. I should rename this blog “My Korean Entertainment Blog” (thinking)…

This evening I laughed so much watching “Star Golden Bell Challenge” in KBS World. The only people I recognised were singer ‘Kim C’ and all girls-pop-group ‘The Wonder Girls’ and few Korean E-Biz known faces whose names I don’t know…

Last night, for the first time in my life I downloaded Hindi film songs! I like the song “Tu meri dost hai” (You are my friend) from the Bollywood film ‘Yuvvraj’ (Prince) starring Salman Khan and his real life girlfriend actress Katrina Kaif. I wanted to send it to my cyber friend so while Googling it, I ended up downloading the entire film’s songs…Hmmm….
Below is the song “Tu meri dost hai” (You are my friend) from the Bollywood film ‘Yuvvraj’ (Prince). Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment