Thursday, July 7, 2011

Moonse Lee - One Respectable Singer in South Korea

I have several Korean TV shows that I usually watch when I have freetime. Although it is not good for improving my English listening, I want watch those TV shows when I miss Korea. (Oh! I also watch some English TV shows.) Anyway, I watched Knee Taoist (It is translated to "무릎팍도사", which means that comedian who sits very leftside acts as a spiritual guide and he can see into guests heart before guests knee touch the ground when they are sitting.)

Today's guest was Moonse Lee, Korean singer who is one of the most respectable singers in Korea. As you know, I really really like listening to music, and I'm crazy about his songs. In his albums, there are so many songs that have the adolescent emotions, and I want to introduce one of his songs. The title is " Just her laughing voice."(그녀의 웃음소리뿐) I recalled my reflections through this song, and you might think about your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend.

Oh well, Youtube decided to delete the video. *sigh*

Okay then I guess I'll put another Moonse Lee video's here to replace it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment