Monday, December 1, 2008

On a sabbatical break from E-blog


(Click on the photos for enlargement)
Oh! I have been busy like a bee for past many days! I am so elated because my Sister-in-law gave birth to my niece- Dior on 28th December 2008.
Meanwhile I have rediscovered WheeSung, YounHa, Kim Jong Kook, Kim Tae Woo (G.O.D)...
WheeSung Raps! I am amazed by his rapping performances with YounHa. YounHa is my star! She can sing! She is as tiny as me so I am more than elated to find something common to form a sisterhood feeling with her...hahahaha....
Kim Jong Kook is interesting but since I learnt that his voice is mockingly compared to that of a mosquito, so whenever I hear him sing I can't stop smiling (laughing)...lol....
Kim Tae Woo the ex lead vocalist of popular Korean R&B group G.O.D puts me in my place. He can croon! His voice touches my heart sincerely and I am so glad for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment